What game should be the next "10 Minutes of..." Video?

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Rock the Vote!

Greetings fellow adventurers!

I wanted to mention that I'll try to run a poll so that you people can choose which game will be featured in first '10 Minutes of...' video of the New Year!

The poll is located right on top of the Blog, so I doubt you'll miss it. Sadly enough, you need to have a google account to vote, but I hope it won't stop any of you from voting! :D

Here's a small rundown of each games, in case you can barely remember them :P

#1 - Out Of This World (1991)

This was quite an amazing platform/adventure game, where you played the role of a scientist and got sucked into a 'dimensional gate' and end up in a strange world. Quite the exceptional platformer! (Coming from me, that says a lot, since I'm not a fan of platformers)

#2 - Scorched Earth (1991)

Wow, this game truly amazing. I used to play it with my friend Frank, for hours. Basically it's what you could call, the grandfather of Worms. You had "X" number of tanks in a 2D landscape, and you could buy weapons and upgrades, and you had to shoot your enemies, using an "angle" and a "power meter".

#3 - Floor 13 (1991)

Ahhh, picked this game remembering something totally different! lol. I thought it was some old First Person Shooter built with the WolfEinstein3d engine. Well, no, it's some weird game where you are a director of a secret goverment agency in the UK. You conduct black ops missions or something.

#4 - Ping Pong (1985)

Well, what is there to say? Ping pong, oldschool! LOL

So there you go, hope some of you will get to vote!

Thanks for voting!

Safe Travels,

The Medieval Nerd

No comments:

Post a Comment